Welcome from the Promoter
Hello, We would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to “INDIA LEGAL ACADEMY” which functions under the aegis of “INDIA LEGAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION” to the New Year and New Academic Session, which has been imparting excellent legal education to a diverse group of students, legal professionals, scholars and public servants through India Legal, a publication covering every aspects relating to Certificate Courses, Admissions Exams(CLAT) and Legal Services & Judicial Service Exams conducted by various States all over the Country. As you may be aware, in common parlance, Law is a Science and Art of justice whereas judiciary is a system of courts that interprets and applies in legal system that provides
a mechanism for resolution of disputes and judge is a person who presides over Court Proceedings and decides how the law should be applied. According to bible, God is the first judge of this world; who has a right to dispose of every human being but in modern idea, judge is a person identified with what is good and right and is expected to loathe all ill treatment of one person by another. A judge commands highest respect in our society and accordingly every human being who possesses Law Degree in one way or other wishes to own that respect but not everybody is destined to enjoy it as the wishes are only granted in fairy tales. Such wishes does not become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination, hard work and above all correct guidance and learning. We at 'INDIA LEGAL ACADEMY” provides wide ranging curriculum which enables our amazing students to get through in CLAT Exams for Admission in 21 National Law Colleges, Highly Specialised Certificate Courses and especially All India Judicial Exams for most of the States across the Country. Clearing Judicial Exams will become easy, if you are focussed, selective and engrossed into preparations through intelligent and innovative studies in a planned manner. We will guide you to develop self confidence, concepts and provide well compiled material to study, latest case laws to guarantee your success and fulfil your dreams. Wish you all the very best with the suggestion; “what is not started today, is never finished tomorrow”. So “start where you are; use what you have; do what you can”. Because “ Future belongs to those, who believed in the beauty of their dreams”.
- 1. Centrally air conditioned classrooms.
- 2. Spacious sitting arrangement in the class rooms.
- 3. Use of multiple projectors and screens inside the classrooms.
- 4. Full compliance with fire & health safety norms.
- 5. Special generator available (round the clock) to take care of the air-conditioning and other lighting facilities.
- 6. A separate cafeteria available for the students. Proper hygienic conditions.
- 7. Separate boys and girls toilets equipped with modern facilities, attached with every classroom.
- 8. Specially trained guards, male & female, (armed & unarmed) posted to take care of the security of the students.